Title here.






"Lift your head up princess, your crown's slipping."

I miss schooling.
Saturday, December 27, 2008 | 7:07 PM | 0 comments| add a comment

"Things I'll never forget."

I still remember the times when we get bored in class & start vandalizingportraying our art talents by vandalizingdrawing on the table in class. I still remember that embarrassing moment when Miss TSS, or should i say, Mdm NSS made all those people who vandalizeddrew on their table to take tinner in d&t room and clean up the vandalismdrawings. Too bad for her, she just don't know what art is, based on what she wears to class everyday. (Shhh, secret between you & me.) I really missed schooling quite alot. ):

Yeah man, my 7th post, HAHAHHA. If i haven't deleted my 214 posts, i'd have 221 posts now ):

&, I need help with the crap chinese worksheet. some kind human tell me please, the chinese worksheet last page question 6 how to do -.- I don't even have the hanyupinyin/ edictionary to figure out the words. omitian ): & I'm getting help with the compo. Credits to the reformatted brain of Lising.

crappppppppppp. 5 MORE DAAAAAAAAYS, & My freedom of sleeping till as late as i want will be gone ): GOOOOOOOONEEEEE. D:< Today's the 4th last day of year 2008. O: Time really flies. I'd miss this year ): 2008, I will miss you you you you.

Okie. I've said my piece.

I'd rather the truth then when lying/carrying the burden by yourself hurts everyone. Please ? Don't keep things to yourself you know you still have me to trust. Always by your side okay. (:

Hey look

It's Edna.
 photo 97ff8035-0bda-4175-bcbc-c8c320b2ef80_zps9ea64ac8.jpg

Percussionist, Dancer.
29th September 1995.

23rd June marks a special date too.
The one I can't go a day without & the love of my life, xo Stanley ♥

 photo 6e37dda4-aa15-4614-a34f-c9d1f375af21_zps058acaaf.jpg

Greenridge, 2008-2011.
TRM @ Ngee Ann, Batch of 2012.
Christian & proud.



Step back

 photo b87c11f6-770b-47fd-bfd8-e0890cd6ea83_zps8f8c9a25.jpg
Facebook | Twitter | +Follow


When words fail
Music speaks.

Template by : Micah
With some help from : HoneyJoe