|
"Lift your head up princess, your crown's slipping." |
|
#67. Exhausted.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009 | 7:31 PM | 0 comments| add a comment
![]() This is surely made due to my liking of limegreen lol. Happy 16th birthday to Yiluan sister xD May all your dreams & wishes come true! =) Hey guys. Super tired today. Early in the morning overslept for 15mins totally rush like some mad person. Then was still forced to have breakfast even though detention is waving in my face if i don't leave the house at that time. Aiya thank the gastric problem la. Then when wanna leave house already the sky was very dark & like goona rain. Mom asked me to take umbrella but i don't want 'cause heavy and what if reach there bever rain how. Lol then bring for nothing. Then worst thing is reach until bangkit lrt station started to rain until super heavy then also no choice no umbrella then infront the people like catwalk like that walk until so slow then we all drenched like hell lor. Totally regret not bringing umbrella. Reach hall was wet until -.- After that usual morning assembly Mr Cheng (LOL.) gave a presentation on 'Dare to Dream' very interesting. He showed a video clip about susan boy-something about her reaching for her dreams (reaching for her dreams?! don't make sense lol.) then yeah very motivating haha. And dunno why this morning my leg crap until very bad, first time :\ Maybe old le -_- Joking! Lol. First lesson was Maths & forgot to do yesterday's math homework and managed to complete it during class before handing up. Mr Kwek today like not very happy with me 'cause i kept talking and resting my head on the table (i admit) he called my name thrice and made me read a question lol embarrassing and Quinten keep saying i blush each time he call me ZZZ no lah i find mr ong more attractive than mr kwek lor HAHA. Literature was ok, Ms Ruby came in and revised for mye. Copied down notes and then was told to read a damn long paragraph 'cause was caught talking to lising (I talk super softly lor is lising laugh until damn loud, right. Amirul he can be my eye-witness -_-) What's the problem with the teaches today :\ Anyw, was a very good girl and paid full attention in her class and I can still remember a quote that Ms Ruby shared with us 'Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely' meaning once some people gain power/authority they'll abuse it for their own benefit and i totally agree to it. See i got pay attention in class ok. I'm not bragging, seriously. LOL. Then next was Recess & yeah had mother tongue and I pay full attention today if you see my worksheet you'll faint with amazement 'cause I managed to stay awake and write down all the fill in the blank question's answers HAHAHA I love Mr Cheng's motivating speech this morning LOL!! &, not only did I write down the answers i also wrote meanings of the words, translations in english you know LOL see I've changed over a new forest (leaf & tree not good enough). Okay I'm not bragging haha xD Then had lifeskills & Mr george tan was settleing some problem with 2 sec 1's smoking in the boys toilet. Unbelivable, they look so innocent. Wonder why they wanna damage their health like that. Like as if smoking is so cool *rolls eye* End up just getting lung cancer and bad breath etc. (No offence to smokers though i doubt any of them will read my blog anyw.) Yeah so we din't have lifeskills just sit around and do nothing. Nothing in my case = sleep. Then English lesson was next and Mr benson lee didn't come so yeah the class was very noisy and Mdm LLL(Lee Lily) came from the back door and scream at us LOL (Long time no see, miss your voice so much awwww!) Then she relief-ed our class which was so boring then i asked hidayah if she still remember last year she threatened to call our parents infront of the whole class & then when everyone left she was all nicey-nicey and never call. Heh. She's still a good teacher thou. ^^ So cute with her hair and all. (LOL.) Okay I'm just finding something nice to say about her) Slept till dismissal bell rang. Yep then left school woohoo. Went to lot 1 with the usual people and then yeah went home after that 'cause was really tired. And yeah it's exactly 8pm now & I'm dead tired. Guess I'm going to sleep reaaaaaaaaally early tonight. Yessss tmr's late day and can have half an hour's worth of sleep more lol. I sound like a pig. I'M NOT LAH K. :D And yeah, I wanna share this song to all of you guys currently reading. I can almost see it That dream I am dreaming But there's a voice inside my head saying "You'll never reach it" Every step I'm taking Every move I make feels Lost with no direction My faith is shaking But I gotta keep trying Gotta keep my head held high There's always gonna be another mountain I'm always gonna wanna make it move Always gonna be a uphill battle Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose Ain't about how fast I get there Ain't about what's waiting on the other side It's the climb The struggles I'm facing The chances I'm taking Sometimes might knock me down But no, I'm not breaking I may not know it But these are the moments that I'm gonna remember most, yeah Just gotta keep going And I, I got to be strong Just keep pushing on 'Cause there's always gonna be another mountain I'm always gonna wanna make it move Always gonna be a uphill battle Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose Ain't about how fast I get there Ain't about what's waiting on the other side It's the climb, yeah! There's always gonna be another mountain I'm always gonna wanna make it move Always gonna be an uphill battle Somebody's gonna have to lose Ain't about how fast I get there Ain't about what's waiting on the other side It's the climb, yeah! Keep on moving, keep climbing Keep the faith, baby It's all about, it's all about the climb Keep the faith, keep your faith, whoa The Climb, Miley Cyrus. Luv it. |
|