Title here.






"Lift your head up princess, your crown's slipping."

#99. Hmmmmm,
Tuesday, July 28, 2009 | 6:08 PM | 0 comments| add a comment

This picture is taken so long ago! LOL.
(Luv the powerpuff girls bedsheets plz. HAHAHA)

Eh that picture not taken from my house nor Dorcas', I shall not reveal who that person is if not that person will KEEEEEL me. :O

Errrrrrrrrrrz. I like Oatmeal COOOOOOkies. They're nice. MMmm. Okay random. I know you know but I'm bored la.And hungrehhhhhhhh. I've ran out of cooooookies. No more COOOOOOkies.

I'VE GOTTA FEELIN'. THAT TONIGHT'S GOONA BE A GOOD NIGHT. THAT TONIGHT'S GOONA BE A GOOD NIGHT. THAT TONIGHT'S GOONA BE A GOOD GOOD NIGHT! A FEELIN'! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO.

I love that song :D


DORDOR :] / Cannot toast! T_T
pb / Thanks uh ^^ Not really. I was the loner LOL.
Andrew / HAHA Thanks thanks nah enough sickness to last me for a year le LOL.
passer / Okaaaaaaaaaay.
mingni / Is the yellow guy, the one who laugh like: HIOK HIOK HIOK LOL.
amirul / Yala glad that you know! HMPFT. Ms Queck biased only. ):<
SHIHUI, / Woooowz then never call me ): Takecares too!
DORDOR :] / Haha, okayokay you should go tell Lising not me :p Enough about toasting my arm! Not for sale LOL.
SHIMIN ! / Wow Shimin singing in my blog LOL *clapclap*
christine / Invisible sunglasses hahaha :D
amirul / NO! That's sick LOL is the typing sound luhhhhhhz.
*-K / Thanks :)
` Laur / Not bad uh still alive! LOLL :D
amirul / Nobody much :p
Andrew / Lol!~ Takecares toooooo.
Minhan /
Hellou! Thanks for the tag ^^
Andrew / Urgh i still can't find it -_- Mr Ho's goona be mad if he knows..
amirul / OH REALLY LOL That's because I'm not in schl when I'm back they'll come find me :D
. YINGG ♥ / Haha thanks :) I miss you too, I'm gng be back tmr YAY :)
Christine. / Thankew :D Tc too 8)
Andrew / I will haha. Thnx.
Mingni / Mingni control yourself LOL! Haha okay you pay me $30 I can consider to let you kiss me HAHAHA -_- Joking! Wait longlong also don't have! :p
FELICIA(: / Awwwwz thanks *touched* I'm gna cry )): LOL.
:/sabarina / LOL I MIZZ YOU TOO ):
Mingni / Yesyes, I know hahaha I LUV YOU TWO LA so cute fighting all the time :p
Christine. / Thanks haha seeyou tmrrrr :D
JH / Thnx! Where did you go lol long time never see you on :O God bless too!
:/sabarina / Dosen't matter what matters most is I miss the both of you *shivers* so rou ma lol.
Mingni / Wowz jealous wor! LOL. :p
annpeng.says. / Thankew ^^
Hidayah :D / WOW Hidayah is joining in haha I mizz you and your jokes, ostritch T_T seeyou tmr YAYYYY.
OLIVIA:D / Haha! Thanks :D
Mingni / Yay! Me too! Can't wait too ^^!!!~~


Gosh replying to tags makes me feels so excited to go back tmr xD *runs around the house like mad* See you guys tmrrrrrrrrrrr can't wait!

Hey look

It's Edna.
 photo 97ff8035-0bda-4175-bcbc-c8c320b2ef80_zps9ea64ac8.jpg

Percussionist, Dancer.
29th September 1995.

23rd June marks a special date too.
The one I can't go a day without & the love of my life, xo Stanley ♥

 photo 6e37dda4-aa15-4614-a34f-c9d1f375af21_zps058acaaf.jpg

Greenridge, 2008-2011.
TRM @ Ngee Ann, Batch of 2012.
Christian & proud.



Step back

 photo b87c11f6-770b-47fd-bfd8-e0890cd6ea83_zps8f8c9a25.jpg
Facebook | Twitter | +Follow


When words fail
Music speaks.

Template by : Micah
With some help from : HoneyJoe